We are seeking a qualified or nearly qualified mechanic who is energetic and motivated.
Our modern workshop provides an opportunity for involvement with all makes and models. You will gain specialist knowledge of our brands, and get to enjoy working in a successful motor vehicle dealership. Our brands include Ford, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki Cars and Bikes.
To be suitable you will:
- Hold a full clean New Zealand Drivers License
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have excellent English communication skills
- Have your own tools and tool box
- Having WOF Authority would be an advantage
- Solid work references
Absolutely essential is a high standard of workmanship. Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience
We are looking for talented and motivated people to join our sales team. If you are keen to be part of the exciting Motor Vehicle Industry and carve a career for yourself as a Sales Manager or Sales Professional now is the time. You will gain specialist knowledge of our brands which include. Ford, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki Cars and Bikes.
As part of the Pacific Motor Group Team, you can expect:
To be a member of a stable and trusted company
- To work in a modern, state of the art showroom
- Support and guidance to maximise your ability to achieve your personal potential
- A competitive retainer plus commission package
To be part of this team you will need:
- Superb People Skills and the ability to build strong, lasting customer Relationships
- Effective Communication skills across a wide range of people
- Energy and Enthusiasm for delivering outstanding customer satisfaction
- Sound attention to detail and strong organisational and planning ability
- A team player attitude
- Previous customer service or sales experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- A full clean NZ Drivers Licence
We have vacancies in our Whangarei Ford & Mazda Branch and our Mitsubishi & Suzuki branch for experienced New & Used Vehicle Groomers
These positions are essential to the smooth running of our Sales and Service Departments
You will need
• A customer comes first attitude
• A desire to achieve
• An eye for detail
• The ability to work under pressure in all weather conditions
• To be a team player and fit with a busy, motivated team
• A strong work ethic
• A current clean full NZ license
• A confident driver of both manual and automatic vehicles.
• A great sense of humour
In addition to car grooming duties, you may be required to assist with work on the yard including driving and parking vehicles, locking and unlocking vehicles and customer pick ups and drop offs when required.
Pacific Motor Group is Northland’s largest Multi Franchise Dealership; our brands include Ford, Mazda, AA Auto Centre, Mitsubishi and Suzuki with branches in Whangarei, Waipapa (Kerikeri) and Kaitaia
You will be joining a team who values reliability, honesty and above all Customer Service
Contact us today and be part of a growing business in an exciting industry.