Under the Government’s announcement that New Zealand is at Covid-19 Alert Level 2, Pacific Motor Group is fully open with contactless service, parts, vehicle sales and financing available, please call us to arrange this.
As you would hope, we’re taking the responsibility of keeping staff and customers safe extremely seriously and that’s why we’re taking a number of measures to keep our local communities safe.
As you can no doubt appreciate, the list of safety measures is long and detailed, but we’ve tried to summarise a few of the key points for you below;
Booking your vehicle in for Service
- If you had a service booked during the lockdown period, our service team will be in touch with you for rebooking.
- If you have booked in your service and start to feel unwell, please contact us prior to your service and we can reschedule it for a later date.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide Loan Vehicles until Level 1.
Visiting our dealership for your Service
- Masks need to be worn by customers while onsite and inside the buildings.
- Our facilities will undergo daily, stringent cleaning of all surfaces and common areas with High Grade Anti-Viral sprays.
- Our service team will be wearing gloves at all times and masks where appropriate, as well as observing all social distancing requirements.
- All contact tracing protocols are being strictly adhered to so that we can provide information to the Ministry of Health in the unlikely event that we’re asked to.
After completing your scheduled service, all vehicle touchpoints will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to ensure your safety. You can see a full list of those touchpoints below;
- Steering Wheel including horn and infotainment controls
- Control Stalk/Switches
- Ignition and Power Button
- Air vents – drivers, passenger and central
- Gear Stick
- Heating Controls
- Seat belts and clips
- Seat adjust controls
- Seat pockets
Roof and Doors
- Door handles and Releases
- Door pockets
- Window Switches
- Interior lights
- Grab handles
- Parcel shelf
- Boot floor tab
- Glove box and logbook
- Central storage areas
- Cup holders
- Bonnet release lever
- Fuel cap release lever
- Door handles
- Boot handle
- Door sils
- Filler Cap
Buying a vehicle
- Along with the safety measures and protocols detailed above, contactless options are also available by pre-arrangement. We can appraise your vehicle, organise a test drive and finance all in a contactless and safe manner. We have a great range of vehicles available to test drive.
- If you would like to talk to us about this process, call our sales team below:
Whangarei Ford & Mazda 09 430 4470
Whangarei Mitsubishi & Suzuki 09 430 4390
Waipapa 09 407 4700
We hope that this helps to put your mind at ease. We’re all part of our community, so keeping all of us safe is our number one priority. That safety also extends to your vehicle so we’re looking forward to seeing you soon to ensure that it works the way we know it should.
The PMG team